WELCOME TO MYZAS KITCHEN

I started my cooking business in February 2007 to help me making ends meet. It is not easy to survive in KL being a single mom with 2 boys n 2 girls with 1 income.

High cost of living, credits to be paid and no maintenance from ex lead me to search for additional income. Since I love cooking and friends love to eat what I cook, I decided to do this business.

I learn how to bake tarts n muffin from Chef Farid of Bakeria, and chicken pies from Chef Stephen Goh from Bagus Baking Academy and other food from my family and friends.

Myza's Kitchen is named after my third daughter whose passion is cooking. Her ambition is to be a celebrity Chef that cooks on TV shows.

SMS 0176281332 or email to myzaskitchen@gmail.com to order

Thursday, December 6, 2007

CHICKEN PIE




This chicken pie is baked to golden brown using puff pastry and creamy chicken filling.

1 comment:

aNIe said...

Sya apsal gambar blur